- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Law
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $24,950
- Out of State Tuition: $24,950
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4828
- IPED: 124292
Thomas Aquinas College is dedicated to renewing what is best in the Western intellectual heritage and to conducting liberal education under the guiding light of the Catholic faith.
Thomas Aquinas College is unique among American colleges and universities. The College offers a single academic program: an integrated, non-elective curriculum rooted in the Western, Catholic intellectual tradition. The greatest books in that tradition, both ancient and modern, replace textbooks; careful inquiry in small tutorials, seminars, and laboratories replaces lectures. The curriculum challenges students and faculty alike to disciplined scholarship in the arts and sciences indispensable for critical judgment and genuine wisdom.