- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $37,690
- Out of State Tuition: $37,690
- Delivery: Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant
- CEEB: 2871
- IPED: 454184
Through its commitment to the truths of Christianity and a biblical worldview, The King’s College seeks to transform society by preparing students for careers in which they help to shape and eventually to lead strategic public and private institutions, and by supporting faculty members as they directly engage culture through writing and speaking publicly on critical issues.
Four Commitments: We’re dedicated to providing students an unparalleled education rooted in Christian thought and the Western tradition, right from the capital of planet Earth
- Christ: Faculty and staff are confessing Christians and seek Christ’s preeminence in all things, giving students a model of full-bodied Christian faithfulness.
- Curriculum: Students prepare for influence with a challenging curriculum centered on Politics, Philosophy, and Economics in light of a Judeo-Christian worldview.
- Community: Student organizations, faculty and staff mentors, and membership in the House System embolden and encourage students.
- City: Our location in the heart of New York City positions students, alumni, and faculty to shape culture for good.