- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Philosophy and Religion
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Rural
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $32,100
- Out of State Tuition: $32,100
- Delivery: Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant
- CEEB: 6815
- IPED: 155973
Our mission is to Prepare people for a life of learning, work, and service for Christ and His kingdom. In order to be the college of choice for students who seek a life-transforming, academically excellent, globally relevant and decidedly Christian education, we have created an advantage to attend Tabor that distinguishes us from other colleges and promise to provide a compelling college experience.
Life at Tabor is never dull. With the distinctive Tabor College community, students are always moving forward in their relationshipsboth with each other, and with Christ. An attitude of respect for others is prevalent in all areas of Tabor, making Hillsboro a genuinely great place to be.
The core values that influence the mission and vision of Tabor College include a commitment to being Christ-centered in all aspects of life, a passion for learning, the promotion of service to others and meaningful involvement in college and community activities.