- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: Other
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Payment Terms
- Gender: Coed
- Country: Italy
- In State Tuition: $12,000
- Out of State Tuition: $12,000
- Religious Affiliation: None
Bocconi University, located in Milan, Italy, is recognized as one of Europe’s top schools for business. Bocconi offers English-taught programs in economics, finance, management, as well as social and political sciences.
Bocconi University is internationally renowned as a point of reference in teaching and research in the fields of economics and business, as testified by the increasingly higher positions held in many of the best worldwide rankings. The campus is located in the heart of Milan, a cosmopolitan and modern city that combines the best of Italy’s past and present, while looking towards the future. Students study and work with classmates and faculty members from all over the world, immersed in a rich and stimulating academic environment.
Our interactive teaching methods – such as case studies, simulations and group projects – as well the huge number of study abroad opportunities at our over 260 partner schools around the world, provide students with the skills employers are looking for.
Career support is provided from the very beginning: students have the chance to get in touch with an extensive network of companies and institutions through placement events and initiatives both on and off campus, and an online platform offering internships and job opportunities is available.
Taught in English
- International Economics and Management
- International Economics and Finance
- Economic and Social Sciences
- Economics, Management and Computer Science
- Economics and Management for Arts, Culture and Communication
- International Politics and Government
- World Bachelor in Business
Online application and dossier with:
- Final grades for the third-last and second-last years of secondary school
- SAT, ACT or Bocconi test
- English language certificate (TOEFL, FCE or IELTS, etc.)
- personal statement
- curriculum vitae
A financial investment of approximately € 12,000 per year is expected. Fee reductions, in proportion to the student’s family income and assets, are available.
7 university dormitories and approximately 1800 spots are available for international students.
Price ranges of accommodation are approximately € 350-800 per month.
Bocconi University has a strong commitment to providing scholarships for international students admitted to its academic programs.
- Bocconi Undergraduate Merit Awards and Bocconi International Awards - All international candidates will be considered for full scholarships including tuition fees and housing. Interested students do NOT need to fill out a specific application for Merit Scholarships.
- Need-Based Scholarships - Based on the evaluation of the family’s economic conditions, they are intended for foreign applicants from economically disadvantaged families.
Full tuition waiver. A separate application must be completed for this within the same deadlines set for the admission application (see below).