- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Protective Services, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: The Common App
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2889
- IPED: 186876
Stockton University, a distinguished college of arts, sciences and professional studies, is noted for exceptional program offerings and an interdisciplinary approach to learning, while also providing students with a diverse, high-quality student, faculty and staff population.
Stockton's vibrant community provides an environment for intellectual and personal development. Our entire campus is filled with opportunities! Stocktons co-curricular programs are based on the basic precepts of leadership and civic engagement, and offer you the opportunity to experience learning through diverse student-development and service-learning programs.