- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Architecture and Planning, Business and Entrepreneurship, Computer and Information Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Military Science, Protective Services, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT, Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $55,952
- Out of State Tuition: $55,952
- Delivery: Residential, Online
- Affiliation: CACHET (Engineering & Technology Colleges)
- Religious Affiliation: None
At Stevens, our unique curriculum offers a one-of-a-kind undergraduate experience you won't find anywhere else. Stevens is one of only two universities nationwide to offer entrepreneurship training to freshmen. ?Our misson is to inspire, nurture and educate leaders in tomorrow’s technology-centric environment while contributing to the solution of the most challenging problems of our time.
Stevens will become a premier student-centric technological research university, focusing on six “foundational pillars,” areas of true societal need where Stevens possesses significant depth and expertise: artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cybersecurity; data science and information systems; complex systems and networks; financial systems and technologies; biomedical engineering, healthcare, and life sciences; and resilience and sustainability. As our education and research capacity grows in these areas, so will our influence.