- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Education, Health Care, Protective Services, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $7,310
- Out of State Tuition: $11,780
- Delivery: Day
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6657
- IPED: 207847
Southeastern Oklahoma State University provides an environment of academic excellence. By having personal access to excellent teaching and extracurricular experiences, students will develop skills and habits that promote values for career preparation, responsible citizenship, and lifelong learning.
The major emphasis at Southeastern continues to be a quality undergraduate education. The University offers an array of baccalaureate-level programs that prepare students for a changing society. In addition, selected graduate level programs are provided to serve the needs of the region.
In fulfilling its mission, Southeastern fosters the regions cultural opportunities, economic growth, environmental quality, scientific and technological progress, as well as social and personal well being.