- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $31,204
- Out of State Tuition: $31,204
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant
- CEEB: 5613
- IPED: 233541
- Call: 8004322266
Shenandoah University students are curious and independent. They're academically prepared and ready to apply what they learn in professional practice. They're eager to connect with their professors and exchange ideas in small, interactive classes.
Shenandoah University, established in 1875, is a private, nationally recognized applied liberal arts university that invites students to join a close-knit community rich in creative energy and intellectual challenge. With approximately 4,000 students across more than 90 programs in seven schools, Shenandoah students study with accomplished professors who provide focused, individual attention. Through innovative partnerships and programs, at both the local and global level, exceptional opportunities allow students to learn in and out of the classroom. At Shenandoah, faculty know students by name and provide the encouragement and support students need to achieve goals and make plans for the future.