- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: Community
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Rural
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $8,640
- Out of State Tuition: $9,600
- Delivery: Day, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1780
- IPED: 148672
Sauk Valley Community College is an institution of higher education that provides quality learning opportunities to meet the diverse needs of its students and community.
Sauk Valley Community College is an institution building futures for nearly 50 years. With quality, affordable education, students can build their futures and expand opportunities. We provide a range of opportunities in academic transfer degrees, career and technical degrees, adult and continuing education, and community services.
SVCC offers approximately 64 associate degrees and 55 certificates. During the Fall and Spring semesters, Sauk Valley Community College has approximately 2500 students enrolled in classes. There are 20 student organizations with around 175 student participants annually. Also, approximately 90 of our students are veterans. In-district residents pay $3,296 in tuition and fees per academic year.