- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: The Common App, Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: Catholic
- CEEB: 3757
- IPED: 231059
Saint Michael's College seeks to fulfill the institution's mission through the pursuit of interrelated goals: to be anacademic community that promotes the pursuit of truth and to conduct its various programs in accordance with policies that are consistent with the principles of the Catholic faith.
Our smart, engaged and friendly students and faculty are at the heart of St. Mike's. The rest of the happiness formula? Take a close-knit community, a perspective-changing exploration of the liberal arts and sciences, a legacy of service and a Vermont location that combines the best of a small city with incredible mountain views. Combine that with a challenging curriculum, meaningful faculty-student research and internships, a stellar graduate school acceptance rate and a supportive environment for contemplating life's deepest questions and mysteries.
In short, this is a special place. Take a few minutes to learn for yourself what matters at Saint Michael's.