- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Computer and Information Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Physical Science, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: CACHET (Engineering & Technology Colleges)
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1668
- IPED: 152381
The mission of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology is to provide our students with the world's best undergraduate science, engineering, and mathematics education in an environment of individual attention and support.
You'll fondly look back at these years as some of the best of your life. Life as a student at Rose-Hulman certainly includes hours of stimulating learning, hands-on experience and intense studying. But here's the thing - there's still plenty of time for building new friendships and having some fun.