- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional, Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $33,410
- Religious Affiliation: Catholic
Rivier University is a private, Catholic university that is dedicated to offering the best education that is also rooted in faith and a commitment to truth and reason.
Rivier University offers courses for undergraduate, graduate, professional, and doctoral degrees. Undergraduate students can pursue degrees in subjects like Biotechnology and graduate students can complete their education with a M.S. in Computer Science.
The University also offers advanced education for individuals in Nursing or those hoping to take their finance dreams to the next level with a Masters in Business Administration.
Rivier University was founded in 1933 by the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary and Sister Madeleine of Jesus. It also has over 2,200 students and maintains a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1.