- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, Environmental Sciences, Health Care, Languages and Literature, Mathematics and Statistics, Physical Science, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, Social Services, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $14,704
- Out of State Tuition: $22,824
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2884
- IPED: 186201
The College's mission is focused on the four "pillars" of a Ramapo education: international, intercultural, interdisciplinary and experiential (hands on), all of which are incorporated throughout the curricula and extracurriculars.
As innovative educators guided by the mission of Ramapo College, we provide co-curricular programs, activities and services to promote student learning and success. We support the development of students as globally conscious citizens and active partners in our communities. Through these efforts we foster inclusive environments where students can explore their identities and celebrate diversity. By challenging and supporting individuals, clubs, and organizations, we empower students to live and lead with integrity. Undergraduate students choose to concentrate their studies in one of five schools with more than 539 course offerings and 36 academic programs. Ramapo College boasts an average student/faculty ratio of 18:1 and average class size of 23, affording students the opportunity to develop close ties to the College’s exceptional faculty.