- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Rural
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $18,000
- Out of State Tuition: $18,000
- Religious Affiliation: Protestant
- CEEB: 5537
- IPED: 140818
Piedmont College, soon to be Piedmont University, is a comprehensive liberal arts institution that also offers a variety of career-oriented majors. Piedmont enrolls approximately 2,600 students at its residential campus in Demorest, Georgia, and its degree-completion and career-focused Athens location.
Piedmont students may pursue majors in Art, Art Education, Art Therapy, Music, Musical Theatre, and Theatre Arts with concentrations in Acting/Directing, Design and Technical Theatre, and Theatre for Youth, as well as minors in Film Studies and Graphic Design. The Piedmont Promise is to provide an educational experience that is personal in approach, passionate in application, and practical in impact.