- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Architecture and Planning, Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Computer and Information Sciences, Engineering, Health Care, Mechanics and Repair, Skilled Trades and Construction, Liberal Arts, Social Services, Transportation, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Rural
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT, Test Optional, Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $17,610
- Out of State Tuition: $25,170
- Affiliation: The Common App
- Religious Affiliation: None
- IPED: 366252
- Call: (570) 326-3761
At Penn College, we’re hands on. And we’re head strong. Because we learn by doing and by thinking critically every step of the way. Across 100+ diverse majors from nursing to welding, students are honing essential real-world skills. Innovating imaginative solutions. And creating better tomorrows for themselves and the industries they go on to lead.
The future is here. Make it yours.
The Future Needs You
Here, you actually live what you’ll become. Right now, today, this moment. That’s the approach that has made Penn College unique for more than100 years. Our tomorrow-minded students know what it takes to build fulfilling, successful lives for themselves—that’s why they’re here. Not only for the hands-on job experience, but also for the full-on college experience. For getting right down to it, working with companies, learning from experts, and taking the future into their hands.
Tomorrow is in the Making
In your very first semester, you’ll use the same equipment as leaders in your field. Whipping up gourmet cuisine in state-of-the-art commercial kitchens. Perfecting welding skills in a newly upgraded 55,000+-square-foot facility. Growing plants sustainably in our hydroculture garden. You’ll be actively immersed in your career and see the impact your work will have on the industries of tomorrow.
Here, You Can LIVE Where You Live
The best part of living with a group of students pursuing different paths is how they band together to make Penn College their own. With so many ways to get involved in college life, you’ll always be a part of something here. Because the college experience is about so much more than classrooms, lectures, and textbooks. It’s about exploring, joining, leading, and recharging, too.
At Penn College, we are all Wildcats. We’re ferocious, scrappy, resourceful, and ready—on the field and off. As an NCAA Division III school, we’re all about getting right into the action. We arrive prepared, practiced, and primed to pounce at every opportunity. From the intercollegiate level to club sports & intramurals, we drive forward toward what’s next, with hard work, passion, and determination. We know expertise comes from putting our minds and bodies to work, with creating a better future as our goal. That’s the Wildcat way
The World Via Williamsport
Exploration doesn’t end with academics. Williamsport’s scenic location in beautiful central Pennsylvania opens the door to all types of outdoor adventures. Whether it’s a jaunt from campus to the Susquehanna Riverwalk, hiking in nearby state forestlands, or kayaking and fishing in local waterways, you’ll have endless opportunities to soak in the natural beauty of the region.
The Penn College Experience
- 100+ academic degree programs
- 3:1 lab-to-lecture hours
- 16 student average class size
- 60+ student organizations
- 13 NCAA Division III athletic teams
- Online programs offered at in-state tuition rate
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education