- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Communications
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Country: France
- Delivery: Day
Paris College of Art is an American college with degree-granting authority and accreditation from the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
More than fifty countries are represented in the Paris College of Art student population, bringing to this small community a cultural diversity rare among art education institutions. This, combined with a location at the crossroads of Europe, makes studying at Paris College of Art a uniquely rich experience for young artists and designers.
Our international faculty is comprised of 100 leaders in the art, design, and business industries in Europe and courses are taught in English. PCA offers an interdisciplinary education for 200 full-time students and awards American degree programs such as:
- Bachelor’s degrees in Fine Arts (BFA) in: Communication Design; Fashion Design; Fine Arts; Interior Design; and Photography.
- Bachelor's degree in Art (BA) in: Design Management; and Film&Video.
- Master’s degrees in Transdisciplinary New Media; MA in Fashion Film and Photography; MA/ MFA in Photography and Image Making; MA in Accessories Design; MA in Interior Design; MA/MFA in Drawing
The university also offers as well as Study Abroad, certificate, and summer programs.