- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Health Care, Liberal Arts, STEM, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $38,520
- Out of State Tuition: $38,520
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1591
- IPED: 204635
Ohio Northern University is a selective, private, comprehensive university, comprising five colleges (Arts & Sciences, Business Administration, Engineering, Pharmacy and Law) with nationally ranked arts, sciences and professional programs.
Established in 1871 and affiliated with the United Methodist Church since 1899, Ohio Northerns beautiful, 342-acre residential campus is made up of more than 60 modern residences and academic buildings and provides a vibrant campus experience. Graduates leave prepared with an education that delivers one of the highest returns on investment in the state. The placement rates for graduates six months after graduation have averaged more than 93 percent for each of the past seven years, a rate higher than the national average.