- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Rural
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $29,000
- Out of State Tuition: $29,000
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Affiliation: The Common App
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6416
- IPED: 219198
Mount Marty is a private, Catholic, co-educational liberal arts college. Primary emphasis is placed on the development of each person as a complete human being with intellectual, professional, and personal skills and a composite of moral, spiritual, and social values.
Mount Marty College has something very special to offer - a community of people who care about each other's intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual growth. Students are invited to become an integral part of this community by participating in the total educational experience. The personnel at Mount Marty College place emphasis on Christian values and strive to provide opportunities for personal growth. This growth may result in increased self-understanding, intellectual ability, vocational competence and appreciation of community living.
We need problem-solvers and critical thinkers who are ready for the 21st century world of work, one that changes at lightning speed. We need leaders who are ready to make tough, ethical decisions and who know what it means to truly make a difference in the lives of others. We believe you have the potential to serve the world and transform lives, organizations, and communities.