- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Protective Services, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: Army ROTC, Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU)
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5418
- IPED: 218399
Morris is an historically black liberal arts college affiliated with the Baptist Church offering degrees at the bachelors level. Its mission is to produce graduates who can pursue useful and productive careers and in so doing enhance their own lives and the society in which they take their places.
Student activities at Morris College are designed to provide opportunities for students to enhance their academic development as they strengthen their leadership skills. Each student is encouraged to join the organization that provides for him/her an avenue for personal fulfillment and skills development. We have over 50 student organizations available for you. These include the Student Government Association, honor societies, academic clubs, recreational clubs, class memberships, singing groups, and Greek- letter organizations. Students and student organizations are encouraged to provide input on all issues affecting campus life.