- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $36,518
- Out of State Tuition: $36,518
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2418
- IPED: 214157
Moravian delivers a values-based liberal arts education in a caring environment, through which it nurtures in students the capacities for leadership, lifelong learning, and positive societal contributions. The college offers more than 50 majors and courses of study.
A broad range of activities and programs are planned through various student organizations. IMPACT, the activities program board, sponsors such programs as the Fall Back to Moravian Carnival, hypnotists and magicians, the scholastic competition known as College Bowl, student Homecoming festivities, trips to New York City and other places of interest, performances by live bands, movies, the Mr. Moravian competition, and many other fun events.