- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Education, Mathematics and Statistics, Liberal Arts, Music
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional, Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: The Common App, Air Force ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2520
- IPED: 185590
With a welcoming and inclusive spirit, Montclair State stands out among New Jersey’s public colleges and universities. The University is committed to elevating student success, increasing access to college and helping all students reach their academic potential.
With more than 300 programs of study, there’s something here for you. Choose from top-tier drama, dance and theater arts programs, business, communication, media and more. Whatever your passion, Montclair State will nurture your career aspirations and prepare you for future success.