- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $9,600
- Out of State Tuition: $19,242
- Affiliation: The Common App, Army ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2656
- IPED: 214041
Millersville University of Pennsylvania is a top-ranked, public university committed to offering students a high quality, comprehensive university experience of exceptional value, and is dedicated to providing nationally recognized programs that embrace the liberal arts.
Millersville University awakens the intellect. Our faculty and staff recognize that every student arrives with energy, intelligence and promise. With access to world-class educational resources, a solid liberal arts foundation, and a closely collaborative learning environment, our students are taught, mentored and inspired by professors who pay attention to the context of their students' lives beyond the classroom.