- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6437
- IPED: 155520
MNU offers undergraduate academic majors in over 40areas, including a baccalaureate degree affiliation with European Nazarene College in Germany, and graduate-level programs in education, nursing, business administration & counseling.
Our University exists to help students pursue Gods plan for their lives through outstanding faculty who teach with a standard of excellence that is Christ-centered, comprehensive and relevant. Regardless of academic degree, campus activity or program, the MNU experience will set you on a course that will expand your horizons, challenge you to learn, and may transform your life.