- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Law, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: The Common App, Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1464
- IPED: 171128
Michigan Technological University is a leading public research university, preparing students to create the future for a prosperous and sustainable world.
From its humble beginning as a training school for mining engineers, Michigan Technological University (www.mtu.edu) has grown into a leading public research university and a key educational partner within the state of Michigan, the nation, and beyond. Our students learn to create the future for a prosperous and sustainable world, studying more than 130 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in engineering; forest resources; computing; technology; business; economics; natural, physical, and environmental sciences; arts; humanities; and social sciences.