- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Music, Theater, Dance
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $United States
- Out of State Tuition: $OHIO
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1463
- IPED: 204024
- Call: (302) 256-4666
You are creative. Your commitment to driving that creativity gives you an opportunity to thrive at Miami University. The College of Creative Arts (CCA) uses an interdisciplinary approach to arts education that combines classic art foundations, proven arts management and entrepreneurship frameworks, and emerging technologies to create the #ThrivingArtists of tomorrow.
We prepare students for global engagement as practitioners, educators, creators, advocates and patrons of the arts.
Architecture & Interior Design
Art Education: BS (Visual Arts Licensure Program)
Art (Studio): BFA (concentrations in ceramics, metals, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture)
Arts Management + Entrepreneurship: BA
Emerging Technology in Business and Design: BA
Games +Simulation: BS
History of Art and Architecture: BA
Communication Design: BFA
Music Education: BS, MS
Music Performance: BFA, MFA (concentrations in instrumental, voice)
Experience Design: MFA
We also offer Co-Majors in Art Therapy, Arts Management + Entrepreneurship, and Fashion.
Learn more today by visiting our website.