- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, Health Care, Mathematics and Statistics, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $18,084
- Out of State Tuition: $18,084
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2409
- IPED: 193016
Mercy College is the dynamic, diverse New York City area college whose students are driven and determined. Mercy College offers over 90 undergraduate and graduate degree programs within five prestigious schools: Business, Education, Health and Natural Sciences, Liberal Arts and Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Mercy College was founded on the belief that a college education should be accessible to anyone hungry enough to earn it. Today our costs are, on average, about 50 percent less than other private colleges in the area.
Mercy College offers a personalized learning experience including the College’s revolutionary Personalized Achievement Contract (PACT) Program. PACT is the first program of its kind and serves as a nationally recognized model for mentoring. From the moment students are accepted into Mercy College they are assigned a PACT Mentor who helps them navigate the twists and turns of their college experience.
Mercy challenges its faculty and staff to make higher education work for anyone striving for a better place in life. With four active campuses, the vibrancy of the College culture is sustained by a diverse student body from around the world. Mercy is home to 54 student clubs, including Mercy’s award- winning student paper, The Impact, 16 honor societies and 10 Division II athletic teams.
We’d love to meet you and show you how a Mercy College education can transform your life. To schedule a tour, click here.