- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Education, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT
- Financial Aid: Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: Ireland
- In State Tuition: $12,657.03
- Out of State Tuition: $12,657.03
- Religious Affiliation: Catholic
Mary Immaculate College (MIC) is Ireland's leading university-level College of Education and Liberal Arts.
MIC has a vibrant international community, collaborating with more than 50 partner universities & colleges in Europe, North America and Australia, and hosts over 200 international students annually.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
MIC is also approved for US Federal Aid, which means that a US student who qualifies for loan approval can use that loan to study at MIC.
High school graduation diploma with GPA of 3.0 or above that includes English, another language and mathematics.
SAT score in the range of 1240 to 1600 (new 3-component SAT) including 530 or above in Mats and 480 or above in Critical Reading/Writing or a minimum ACT score of 25.