- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $7,082
- Out of State Tuition: $16,996
- Affiliation: Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 4385
- IPED: 142328
Lewis-Clark State College is located at Lewiston, Idaho, where two rivers (Clearwater and Snake), two cities (Lewiston and Clarkston) and two states (Idaho and Washington) come together. It is also where two peoples and two cultures came together in friendship and discovery.
Founded in 1893, Lewis-Clark State is a public undergraduate college with a three-part mission of academic programs, professional-technical programs, and community programs. One of the top public comprehensive four-year colleges in the West, with its beautiful campus, small classes, and superb faculty, LCSC is often described as a public institution with the feel and quality of a private college.