- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Protective Services
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Other
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day
- Affiliation: Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC, Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU)
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1403
- IPED: 220604
LeMoyne-Owen College provides a transformative experience educating students for urban-focused leadership, scholarship, service and professional careers.
An important part of a student's educational process is participation in co-curricular activities and organizations on campus. These range from the Student Government Association to honor societies, fraternities, sororities, and social and academic organizations. These organizations and activities provide unique experiences through which students achieve greater social and intellectual maturity and professional competence. Students are encouraged to engage in several of these campus life activities.