- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Education, Psychology and Counseling, Fashion Design
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional, Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $42,000
- Out of State Tuition: $42,000
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 3481
Lasell University offers more than 60 undergraduate and graduate academic programs and a deep commitment to Connected Learning. We'll challenge you to apply what you learn through a host of initiatives on campus, in our community, and among the cultural and business opportunities of nearby Boston.
The schools of Lasell University provide students with an interdisciplinary and connected approach to learning in the areas of business, communication, fashion, health sciences, and humanities, education, justice and social sciences. Located just 8 miles from Boston, 100% of Lasell students completed at least 1 professional internship and 96% of Lasell alumni are employed or in graduate school 6 months after graduation.