- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, Health Care, Social Services, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $31,840
- Out of State Tuition: $31,840
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1371
- IPED: 220516
King University is a Presbyterian, master's-level comprehensive university offering more than 80 majors, minors, pre-professional degrees and concentrations in fields such as business, digital media, nursing, forensic science, education, and humanities.
Student success is defined as academic achievement; engagement in educationally purposeful activities; satisfaction; acquisition of desired knowledge, skills and competencies; persistence; attainment of educational objectives; and post-college performance (Kuh, et al., 2006). Built on the framework of the Appreciative Inquiry Model, King University assigns a Student Success Specialist to all traditional undergraduate students.