- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Engineering, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: The Common App, CACHET (Engineering & Technology Colleges)
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1246
- IPED: 169983
Kettering's experiential learning program allows students to forge links between the classroom and the real-world. Our engineering, math, business and science curriculum focuses on the student, ensuring that they graduate with the knowledge and skills needed to be globally competitive.
The entire Kettering community is focused on shaping our culture based on a shared commitment to our new mission, vision, values and pillars of success. By sharing in a singular sense of purpose our many voices become one in pursuit of a higher goal.
We prepare students for lives of extraordinary leadership and service by linking transformative experiential learning opportunities to rigorous academic programs in engineering, science, mathematics, and business.