- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $5,900
- Out of State Tuition: $7,600
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6320
- IPED: 177676
Established by Jefferson County voters in 1963, Jefferson College is a fully accredited, nationally recognized, public, two-year institution with its main campus located in Hillsboro, Missouri. The college offers credit programs leading to one of five associate degrees or numerous career and technical certificates. Students may prepare for transfer to a four-year institution or move into an immediate career.
At Jefferson College, you can open the door to a new world of possibilities!
You may choose to earn a degree that will give you the skills needed to begin a successful career or transfer to a four-year college or university. You may choose to take continuing education courses that will help you get a new or better job, or you may be an employer who will use Jefferson's customized training services to help your business grow. Or you may just want to take a course for fun and learn something new. Whatever your educational goals, you can achieve them here.