- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Liberal Arts, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Affiliation: Army ROTC, Navy ROTC, Air Force ROTC, Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU)
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6280
- IPED: 225575
As an historically black institution, Huston-Tillotson University's mission is to provide opportunities to a diverse population for academic achievement with an emphasis on academic excellence, spiritual and ethical development, civic engagement, and leadership in a nurturing environment.
The Office of Campus Life is part of the Division of Student Affairs and is housed in the Allen-Frazier Residence Hall, SGA Suite. Helping students become well rounded individuals is a primary goal of the office which serves as a clearinghouse for student organizations at Huston-Tillotson University. There are currently a number of umbrella and recognized student organizations on campus that encompass a range of interests.