- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $38,400
- Out of State Tuition: $38,400
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Affiliation: The Common App, Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2295
- IPED: 191649
Hofstra University can help you get where you want to go, with small classes, dedicated faculty and a beautiful, energized campus, plus all the opportunities of New York City within easy reach.
At Hofstra University, you can choose from about 140 undergraduate programs and about 150 graduate programs, in Liberal Arts and Sciences, Business, Communication, Education, Health Sciences and Human Services, Engineering and Applied Science and Honors studies, as well as a School of Law and School of Medicine. The student-faculty ratio of 14 to 1 and a priority on teaching excellence ensures you're part of creating your own success. Furthermore, you'll have all the resources you need - excellent library resources with extensive online and print collections, state-of-the-art classrooms, learning and laboratory facilities, and extensive wired and wireless Internet access, including the only Internet2 connection among private colleges on Long Island. Hofstra offers students the opportunity to live and learn on our beautiful, 240-acre campus on Long Island and have easy access to the academic, cultural and career opportunities in the New York City metropolitan area.