- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Health Care, Recreation and Fitness, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $2,530
- Out of State Tuition: $2,530
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1822
- IPED: 203155
Hocking College offers unique educational opportunities, providing active learning in a hands-on setting. Our campus, nestled in the foothills of southeastern Ohio, consist of 2,300 acres of lands and the state's only two-year college-owned residence halls.
With more than 50 associate degree programs to choose from, Hocking College offers students a quality educational experience that is flexible, affordable and applicable to their career goals. At Hocking College, students will gain the concrete skills necessary to successfully further their education and pursue a profession. Hocking Colleges supportive faculty, interactive classes and valuable campus resources provide a hands-on learning environment that enables students to continually thrive.