- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Recreation and Fitness
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $27,680
- Out of State Tuition: $27,680
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1292
- IPED: 203085
The University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum with solid career preparation. With 30 majors, 30 minors, concentrations, and pre-professionals programs, its easy to find what youre looking for, and even some things you didnt know you were.
Heidelberg was established in 1850 by the German Reformed Church (now United Church of Christ). Heidelberg's mascot, the Student Prince, is named after a German operetta of the same name and our school colors are from Germanys flag used to represent the German and Dutch Reformed Church. Today, the University retains these connections through a unique study abroad program with its namesake city Heidelberg, Germany.