- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Health Care, Law, Psychology and Counseling, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $36,290
- Out of State Tuition: $36,290
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Affiliation: The Common App
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 6265
- IPED: 173665
Creativity and innovation in teaching and learning are the hallmark of Hamline University, home to more than 5,000 undergraduate, graduate, and law students. At Hamline, students collaborate with professors invested in their success.
At Hamline, students collaborate with professors invested in their success. They are challenged in and out of the classroom to create and apply knowledge in local and global contexts, while cultivating an ethic of civic responsibility, social justice, and inclusive leadership and service.
Hamline is the top-ranked university of its class in Minnesota, according to U.S.News & World Report's "America's Best Colleges". Founded in 1854, Hamline also is Minnesota's first university and among the first coeducational institutions in the nation.
Located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, Hamline is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and offers courses and degree programs in Saint Paul and Minneapolis.