- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $11,078
- Out of State Tuition: $15,568
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1258
- IPED: 170082
The university contributes to the enrichment of society through excellent teaching, active scholarship, and public service.
Grand Valley State University is a public university in West Michigan providing a fully accredited undergraduate and graduate liberal education to more than 24,000 students. Grand Valley offers more than 200 areas of study, providing a wide selection of undergraduate majors and graduate programs.