- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Communications, Liberal Arts, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United Kingdom
- In State Tuition: $9,000
- Out of State Tuition: $11,000
- Religious Affiliation: None
- Call: +44 7597318112
Renowned for their creative and innovative approach to teaching and research they offer undergraduate, postgraduate, teacher training and return-to-study opportunities in subjects covering the arts and humanities, social sciences, cultural studies, computing, and business and management.
Goldsmiths, University of London was founded in 1891, and has been part of the University of London since 1904. Weve a rich academic history, but were also known for our creative approach. From the moment you enrol youll be part of a powerful legacy of learning.
- 91% of our students are happy with the teaching on their course (2013 National Student Survey)
- Ranked first in London for our high quality and helpful staff (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014)
- Alumni include 7 Turner Prize winners and recipients of Oscars, Mercury Music prizes, Ivor Novellos and BAFTAS
- Recently launched the Goldsmiths Prize, rewarding boldly original fiction