- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
- Gender: Coed
- Country: Switzerland
- In State Tuition: $33,283
- Out of State Tuition: $33,283
- Call: +41 21 989 26 63
With campuses in Switzerland and London, Glion is ranked among the top 3 hospitality schools in the world for an international career. It offers bachelor degrees in hospitality and event management combining hands-on learning, internships, business courses and industry exposure.
Glions bachelor degree is an intensive 3.5 year program that combines professional training in the form of practical work and internships, with traditional academics and management theory courses. Step-by-step, students build their knowledge and skills in an international environment where they learn to manage operations, cultural diversity, stress and project planning. This program prepares graduates to enter leadership positions in the hospitality, tourism and other service industries where they apply management theory with an experienced hand.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (3.5years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality (3.5 years) with specializations in: Sustainable Development in Tourism, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Event Management, Real Estate Finance & Revenue Management, Environmental Management.