- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, Engineering, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Social Services
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: ACT, Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $13,320
- Delivery: Day, Residential
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1229
- IPED: 202806
Franklin University has been committed to helping working professionals achieve their educational goals without disrupting their personal or professional lives. Franklin serves a diverse student population.
As a private, nonprofit institution, Franklin University was founded in 1902 in Columbus, Ohio, to serve the needs of adult students who have the ambition to continue their education in combination with other responsibilities.
Today, Franklin has grown to be Central Ohio's foremost educator of working adults and the third-largest private university in the state. Annually, we serve more than 11,000 students from across the country and around the world.
As an accredited, student-centered leader in online learning, Franklin University offers respected, in-demand undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Classes are taught online and at five Midwest locations, and our MBA has broad international reach.