- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $43,092
- Out of State Tuition: $43,092
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2259
- IPED: 191241
Fordham draws students from across the country and the world who want to live and learn while immersed in the diversity and opportunity of a world capital. The University enrolls more than 15,000 students in 10 schools.
At Fordham University, students choose from more than 60 majors in liberal arts, sciences, and business, and complete a rich core curriculum that spans literature, history, science, theology, philosophy, and the arts. With its two distinctive residential campuses, Jesuit tradition of academic excellence and the great city of New York as its partner, Fordham offers students virtually unlimited opportunities for learning and personal growth.