- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $37,220
- Out of State Tuition: $37,220
- Delivery: Residential
- Affiliation: The Common App, CACHET (Engineering & Technology Colleges), Army ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5080
- IPED: 133881
Florida Institute of Technology is an independent technological university that provides quality education, furthers knowledge through basic and applied research, and serves the diverse needs of our local, state, national and international constituencies.
With our focus on student success, Florida Institute of Technologys mission is to provide high-quality education to a culturally diverse student body in order to prepare students for entering the global workforce, seeking higher-education opportunities, and serving within their communities. The university also seeks to expand knowledge through basic and applied research and to serve the diverse economic, cultural and societal needs of our local, state, national and international constituencies.