- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Fashion Design
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Urban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Payment Terms
- Gender: Coed
- Country: Spain
- In State Tuition: $Barcelona
- Out of State Tuition: $Barcelona
- Delivery: Day, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and Digital.
We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, DBA and further education programs which focus on business administration, communication, tourism management, international business, marketing, finance, digital business and entrepreneurship, among others. We provide small, dynamic classes in English. Our experiential and pragmatic approach to business education together with EU’s global network prepares students for careers in today’s rapidly evolving and globalized business world. EU has a multicultural student body that represents more than 100 nationalities, and a 30,000-strong alumni network. Our small class sizes promote personalized and cooperative learning. Students also have the opportunity to interact with international business leaders through guest lectures and company visits. We also offer campus exchange programs between EU campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and Digital.