- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year + Graduate
- Type: Private
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $29,966
- Out of State Tuition: $29,966
- Delivery: Residential
- Affiliation: The Common App, Colleges That Change Lives
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5185
- IPED: 232025
Art students at Emory & Henry College create in a stimulating environment with nationally recognized studio artists and historians. The program is a combination of a liberal arts education with rigorous studio art practice, which provides students with an education for a lifetime.
The E&H Division of Visual and Performing Arts has attracted students of increasing numbers and talent in recent years, a testimony to the strength of our professors in the arts and the quality of the E&H approach to liberal arts education. Each program – music, theatre and the fine arts – offers diverse academic offerings of high quality intended to not only enhance your skills but to give you a sound understanding of the important of the arts in your life, your community and your culture.