- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Education, Health Care, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Testing Requirements: Not Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $38,600
- Out of State Tuition: $38,600
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Affiliation: The Common App, Army ROTC, Air Force ROTC
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 2226
- IPED: 190983
Founded in 1855, Elmira College is a private, coeducational, residential Phi Beta Kappa college with a tradition of and commitment to preparing students for positions of leadership wherever their lives and careers take them.
Ranked a TOP TIER and BEST COLLEGE in the Northeast, according to the US News & World Report and Princeton Review, Elmira College is proud of its 160-year reputation for academic distinction.
With over 35 majors and minor areas of concentration, Elmira College lays the foundation for a diverse, cross discipline education, encouraging you to both specialize and explore. The depths of your learning are limited only by your own curiosity and passion. Elmira College sparks your imagination and opens the door of possibility with a proven liberal arts approach that weaves humanities, science, technology, and the arts with community service, internships, study abroad opportunities, and individualized studies options.