- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Communications
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Testing Requirements: Required
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $4,262
- Out of State Tuition: $10,397
- Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 5167
- IPED: 139463
Dalton State is dedicated to providing broad access to quality higher education for the population of Northwest Georgia. The college offers targeted bachelor's degrees, a full range of associate's degrees and career certificate programs, and a wide variety of public service activities.
Dalton State College seeks to prepare and inspire its students to be active members within their professions and communities. As Dalton State College looks to the future and its place in a competitive, global society, it seeks to build upon its strengths as one of the most academically respected, student-oriented, and community-centered institutions of its kind.