- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Other, Payment Terms, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $24,336
- Out of State Tuition: $24,336
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 1146
- IPED: 219949
The mission of Cumberland University is to provide a contemporary liberal arts education to students seeking a high-quality, personalized college experience, which will allow them to not only have a successful and productive career, but to thrive intellectually, professionally, personally and spiritually for a lifetime.
For more than 179 years, Cumberland University has been advancing its long tradition of excellence to rise, endure, prosper, and illuminate the world. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing liberal arts universities in the state of Tennessee, Cumberland continues to evolve to meet the needs of a diverse and expanding community while providing a transformational higher education experience through more than 100 fully-accredited academic programs of study in three distinct schools.
Cumberland University offers students who desire to make a difference in the world, a college experience that helps them rise to their greatest potential and align their passion for people with a meaningful career.