- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Art and Design, Business and Entrepreneurship, Health Care, Law, Psychology and Counseling, Liberal Arts, STEM, General Study
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Private
- Campus Setting: Small Town
- Testing Requirements: Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Gender: Coed
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $27,315
- Out of State Tuition: $27,315
- CEEB: 6123
- IPED: 177144
Culver-Stockton, a private, residential, four-year college, offers students the advantages of a quality comprehensive education with practical learning experiences. Students can choose from a wide variety of majors, minors and specializations, or design their own program of study.
Our curriculum blends the best of liberal arts with experience-based opportunities and an innovative academic calendar. During each 15-week semester, students pursue several courses in the 12-week portion of the semester. In the 3-week term, most students focus on only one course. Experience-based opportunities across the 12+3 calendar include internships, clinical experience, and courses that include travel and field trips locally, regionally, domestically and internationally. A broad range of majors and minors are available, including the design-your-own individualized major.